Need a reliable and proactive
We care for your property as if it were our own
Your Lochore’s Body Corporate Manager will work closely with your owners’ committee to ensure that your goals are achieved and that the money you pay in levies is spent wisely and prudently. We are fully conversant with all matters relating to the Unit Titles Act 2010 and are backed by a team of experts in finance, accounting, property management, insurance and maintenance. We assist our clients to meet their legal obligations, which include arranging insurance, keeping thorough accounting records and preparing financial reports, collecting body corporate levies, compliance requirements, chairing and providing minutes for the annual general meeting, arranging maintenance and budgets, and much more. Our professional administrative support provides property owners with peace of mind that the administrative obligations of their body corporate are being taken care of.
- Focus on maximising the value of your investment.
- Provide a dedicated manager for your property who will make regular site visits to assess maintenance requirements and to manage any current repairs.
- Provide a dedicated and experienced maintenance team to minimise maintenance costs.
- Ensure that your property is adequately insured and that there is a prudent long-term plan in place for major costs such as a new roof or driveway.
- Develop a dedicated website for your development which will enable you to access information 24/7. (This will include open access enabling you to view financial and insurance information and any maintenance works underway.)
- Provide regular communication with your owners’ committee and prompt responses to queries.
Text BODYCORP to 215 to receive all our details to your smartphone